what the past 3 years have taught me:
- sleeping is hardly an option (except during yoga for s&w)
- where peer evaluation is concerned and when grades are at stake, people you least expect will turn their backs on you
- it doesn’t pay to be trusting
- gracomm has screwed me over wtf bauhaus what you want?!
- creative writing is possibly the only module that has taught me something
- i fall sick at the end of every semester
- ibp was one of the best parts of poly i would love it more if i had received my dividends but i’m still waiting and my bank account is drained
regardless, thank you ngee ann for giving me a recognised diploma and a handful of good friends.
also my dividends please
this is me today
last night at play i got my tarot reading and while they weren’t all good cards they were rather accurate lol and i don’t quite know how to feel about this. nicole said i just don’t like being figured out. i don’t quite know how to feel about that either.
we did the harlem shake