I came in like a …
1. A passive aggressive Starbucks customer who is trying to avoid confrontation but make the barista aware that he asked for sweetener in his tea, but there isn’t any.
2. An incoming call when your phone was on vibrate and lying on your soft pillow so you didn’t even hear it.
3. A copy of a book from a small publisher that a customer had to order on Amazon because Barnes & Noble didn’t carry it which irked me, but I bit my tongue.
4. A person who respectfully knocks and waits for a hearty “Come in!” to confirm entrance is acceptable.
5. The spotty patches of hair on the chin of a, up until now, prepubescent boy.
6. Junk ads and coupons in the mail that you immediately toss in the nearest trash bin.
7. A Low Winter Sun promo.
8. An email…
View original post 178 more words